Flood Relief Drive Karnataka
Karnataka State Level Flood Relief Seva Initiatives
by Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisations of Karnataka
Message from Sri. N.G. Dhakappa, State President
“Sai Ram, Dear brothers and sisters. Karnataka state is affected with heavy rainfall and more than 12 districts are affected. There has been heavy loss of men and materials. We should explore and take up relief measures that we can like providing food, clothing, medicines, utensils etc.to the affected people.”
We have requested coordinators to manage the Flood Relief activities, as follows:
Coordinators to assess situation, roll-up plans and requirements:
- Shri M.P. Pai – Udupi, Dakshina Kannada (South Kanara), Hassan, Kasargod districts.
- Shri Prabhakar Beeraiah – Shivamogga, Chikkamagaluru, Belgaum and Dharwar districts.
- Shri Suresh Shetty – Uttara Kannada (North Kanara) district
- Sri Rajashekar Reddy – Vijayapura (Bijapur), Bagalkot and Gadag districts.
District Presidents – of respective districts to send their plans of action to State Office.
Team for mobilizing resources and dispatches to various centers:
- Shri M.P. Pai, Shri Venkatramana Gosavi, Shri Prabhakar, Shri Rajendra, Smt Priya Pai, Smt Nalini Ullal and Capt. V.K. Kadam
Bulk Packing and Dispatch of Relief Materials from Sathya Sai Trust ,Karnataka
- Location: Sai Gitanjali, JP Nagar 2nd Phase, Bangalore
- On August 11, 2019 , 500 cartons with all 35 items in the list as blessed by Bhagawan, were packed for sending to the flood affected areas. About 75 members including Gents, Mahilas, Children and Youth were present to make use of this golden opportunity for seva.
Disaster Relief Management Coordination
- Appeal sent out to the Disaster Management (DM) volunteers to rise to the occasion, connect with this initiative on war-footing and render seva under the able guidance of the respective District Presidents (DPs ), Youth Coordinators (YCs), DM Zonal Coordinators.
- Appeal to reach out to all the Colleges and Institutions where we have organised DA & DM programmes till date in all the Zonal Headquarters and Districts.
Donations for Karnataka Flood Relief
For donations in Indian Rupees:
Account Details :
- Sri Sathya Sai Trust Karnataka,
- Canara Bank,
- Sarakki Branch,
- Account no. 0883101012628,
- IFSC – CNRB0000883
Please send email to Sri Sathya Sai Trust Karnataka at mailto: email@example.com
and provide full details of transfer made to facilitate issuing of receipt – Name, complete Postal Address with Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email ID, Purpose of Donation, Amount Transferred, Date of Transfer and Transaction reference number in case of online remittance.
For donations in Foreign Currency, please contact Sri Sathya Sai Trust office:
Sri Sathya Sai Trust Karnataka
No 36, Sai Gitanjali 21st Main,8th Cross, JP Nagar 2nd Phase, Bangalore-560078
Phone 080 26585550
With Swami's blessings today Sunday noon the Shivamogga and Bhadravathi Youth's and Disaster management team distributed food, water bottles, bread and biscuits to badly effected people in the floods. Many of houses were totally collapsed and the team visited door to...
Sairam On 12/8/2019 Distributed Bedsheets109,Towels 76,Sarees 140 in Ganji Kendras of Kadra, Kurnipet, Virje villages Ladies distributed ladies ware 120,Dresses to both girls and boys 64, Half pant for children 87 Half pant for gents 41 [gallery...
Sairam Today also palav distributed to Virje village of Karwar, flood affected areas by youths of Karwar, both gents and ladies for 400 members. Also distributed 117 Saarees,43 readymade ladies dresses,17 gents dresses,142 note books for 32 children. Sai youths from...
Sairam Palav prepared and distributed to Halage Joog,Hankoon Joog & Dhol village of Karwar taluk. These are flood affected areas. Date 10-08-2019.
Sairam Palav prepared and distributed to Halage Joog,Hankoon Joog village of Karwar taluk. These are flood affected areas. Sai youths of Karwar has taken initiation and traveled along with boat. Date 09-08-2019. [gallery...
SAI RAM Upon the advice of State President of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organization, Karnataka, on August 11th, 500 cartons with about 35 items each as blessed by Swami, were packed by Sai Devotees in Bengaluru, at Sai Gitanjali Seva Kshetra, JP Nagar. About 75 volunteers...
Sairam , With the Divine blessings of Bhagavan Sree Sathya Sai Baba, Today (12-8-2019) Sathya Sai district office bearers and Sai youth proceeded to following rehabilitation centres of flood affected areas in our Chikmagalur district. 1 Balehonnur 2 Masigadde 3...
Sairam On 12 August 2019, for a second day palav breakfast was distributed to Virje village of Karwar, flood affected areas by Sai youths and Senior Said devotees of Karwar. Totally 400 affected people were served. Sai devotees also distributed 117 Saarees,43...
Sairam Sri Sathya Sai devotees from Bagalkot visited flood effected village rugi and gulagaljambagi and distributed tea and biscuits. Around 300 people are being housed in Metagudd samithi as their homes have been flooded.
By Swami's blessings today Sunday noon we Shivamogga and Bhadravathi youth's and Disaster management team.... distributed food, water bottle, bread and biscuits to badly effected people..door to door ... Many of houses was totally collapsed...... Praying swami to give...
LIST OF 35 ITEMS FOR RELIEF WORK BLESSED BY BHAGAWAN:
- Rice 5 Kgs
- Thur Dhal 1 Kg
- Oil 1 Lit
- Salt 1 Kg
- Pepper 50 gms
- Jeera 50 gms
- Mustard 50 gms
- Chilli Powder 100 gms
- Dhania Powder 100 gms
- Sugar 1 Kg
- Tea 100 gms
- Tamarind 250 gms
- Turmeric 50 gms
- Bathing Soap 1 unit
- Washing Soap 1 unit
- Milk Powder 500 gms
- Tooth Paste 1 unit
- Tooth Brush 2 units
- Mosquito Coil 1 box
- Match Box 1 box
- Candle 1 box
- Sarees 1 new
- Dhothi 1 new
- Towel 1 new
- Mat 2 new
- Bed Sheets 2 new
- Biscuits 2 pkts
- Glucose 1 Pkt
- Sabeena Powder 1 Pkt
- Sanitary Napkins 1 Pkt
- Notebook 1
- Ladies Chudidhar set
- Swamys’ Photo 1 unit
- Vibhuti 1 pkt
Anyone in Bangalore districts interested to contribute any items in the above materials may contact
Sri. K.V. Chandrashekar (9686400633) and send it to Sai Gitanjali, J.P. Nagar.