Our Lord Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba,had stressed the practice of Basic Human Values to be practiced by all human beings. These values are latent, Inherent and Natural to all Human beings.
We all need to manifest these latent values in our day to day living in all spheres of life
There is a need to establish Human Values enunciated by Bhagawan in the Society today.
To demonstrate this and to create an awareness in the society, a
Walk for Values programme was taken up in Bangalore West District on Sunday the 22nd November
2015 from RPA College Rajajinagar.
This was a floral offering to Bhagawan on the eve of HIS 90th Birthday.
Despite Inclement weather,there was enthusiastic participation from all the cross section of devotees,
The following were the highlights of the event.
- Young and Old alike participated in the Walk.
- The walk commenced and concluded at RPA college in Rajajinagar
- A distance of 3 kilometers was covered.
- Placards displaying Values were taken up by the Sai Maduvan students
- A grand silver coated chariot adorned the portrait of Bhagawan
- Nadaswaram,Veda chanting, and Bhajans preceded the entire walk.
- Police protection and guidance was a ideal supplement for this event.
- More than 250 devotees participated in the event.
- Balvikas children dressed in costumes representing various religions were made to sit in the chariot -this added more colour and purpose for the event.
- Prasdam was distributed to all devotees en route the walk
- Handouts mentioning locations of Sai Centers and Bal vikas classes were distributed to onlookers for information.
- A vehicle containing water bottles and tetra pack juices were made available.
- Doctors were also available for medical emergencies.
- The route covered the residential localities of 5th Block Rajajinagar area.
- Prasdam refreshments were served to all participants after Mangalarathi.
Here are the snaps and video taken during the event: