With the grace of Bhagwan, a one day Summer Workshop on the theme: ‘ROLE OF WOMEN IN INDIAN CULTURE’ was conducted on Saturday the 10th March, 2018
for the students of Sri Sai College for Women in Rajajinagar.
About 250 Students attended the programme.
The programme started with lighting of lamp and invocation.
The following topics were presented to the students by the following resource persons:
- Role of Women in Indian Culture – Grp. Capt (Retd) KKV Yashas
- Life and Living – Sundar Anantharaman
- Achieving Excellence in Life through Service Activities – Smt. Nalini Ullal
- Lifestyles and its impact on Health – Dr. Srilakshmi
- Jyothi Meditation – Smt. Prerana Kulkarni
There were lively interactions by the students and the topics were well received by all.
Certificates were given to all the participants
Lunch was served to all participants before conclusion of the programme.
Bangalore West District