National-level essay writing competition is being conducted in SSSVJ schools in Karnataka. The competition will be conducted from *19-Jan-2019 to 25-Jan-2019* The competition is for 4th to 8th grade students. The below topics were given one week in advance.
What do I understand about
1. Cleanliness is next to Godliness
2. Prayer is communion with God
3. Start Early, Drive Slowly, Reach safely
4. Care not for marks, but remarks
5. Love as understanding is Non-violence
The student picked up and wrote on any one of the topics stated above. The best essay winners from All India level will receive prizes at Parthi.
Below are some pics from Dakshina Kannada and Bengaluru south districts.