It gives us great pleasure in sharing with you the 4th Issue of the Quarterly Newsletter covering the months of Jan-March 2017.
As the stream of Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini Program gets larger, gushing through towns and villages we often miss to notice the smiles it brings to the hearts of many who join and become one with this beautiful program
Gratitude, Satisfaction, Innovation, Creativity, Enthusiasm, Care, Love and Joy…these are the undercurrent of this edition of the newsletter.
This issue brings to you:
- Joyful pics from sessions at the various supported schools
- Energy and motivation of the Fellowship Scholars who dedicate an entire year of Service in the Schools as an expression of Gratitude to Mother Sai
- Committed efforts by the Mission English & PYF (Phone Your Friend) Team to empower the teachers
- Understand SSSVV: In this edition we explain the Integral Education Framework of IIEP by 4C
- Upcoming Event: Train the Trainer Workshop (T3), An opportunity for volunteers to get involved with SSSVV program as a Teacher Trainer.
Please do take time to read through the pages and we do look forward to receive your feedback and comments.
Click on the link below to download the newsletter: