By the grace of Bhagawan, another free Ayurvedic Medical Camp was organized by Udupi Samithi at Perdoor on 8th September, 2019. 4 Sevadal helped in co-ordinating and distributing medicines. Of the 4 sevadal, 2 were volunteers from local. 2 Doctors diagonised, prescribed medicines and also guided them regarding healthy food intake, habits and faith in God. The patients were given free ayurvedic medicine which lasts for a month. The medical camp was organized between 3 pm to 6 pm. 115 People were benefitted from this medical camp. For better treatment and use of needy, the camp is normally organized on 2nd Sunday of every month at the premises of Anantha Padmanabha temple in Perdoor, Udupi District. Samithi has been organizing the medical camp in Perdoor every month continuously. Since medical camp is organized continuously, patients are requested to bring bottle to carry Ayurvedic syrup. Our humble offering at the Lotus Feet of Beloved Bhagawan.
- Sri Sathya Sai Dental and General Mobile Clinic Camp @Yadoga, Haliyal, Uttara Kannada
- Farewell Program Of Free Vocation Training 12th Batch @SSSVJ Neelavani, Haliyal, Uttara Kannada
- Free Vocational training @SSSVJ Neelavani, Haliyal, Uttara Kannada
- Fifth Anniversary of Free Homeopathy Camp @SSSVJ Domgera, Haliyal, Uttara Kannada
- Free Vocational Training @SSSVJ Neelavani, Haliyal, Uttara Kannada